The Accounting manager is responsible for the accounting of RTL Nederland’s group of companies and reports to the CFO. It includes the subfunctions of General Ledger, Treasury & Bank, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- 600mEUR revenue & 1,000 FTE company, RTL holds a leading position in the very dynamic and innovative media industry, part of RTL Group (listed Frankfurt) and Bertelsmann, potential strategic acquisition/ merger ahead.
- Shared-service centre approach, started journey to SAP S/4HANA, accounting team of 7-8 and finance team 26 team, based Hilversum.
- Establish and justify the accounts for statutory, IFRS/ Group reporting and tax purposes, in an efficient and timely manner, and within the applicable principles and regulatory and internal control frameworks.
- Maintain a control, process, IT and knowledge environment ensuring the integrity, accuracy, compliance and documentation of the actual accounts and related reports. Proactively identify and implement improvement points.
- Manage the period-end accounting closes and oversee the daily operations and output of the accounting team.
- Administrate the O2C, P2P and banking rights in accordance with the applicable governance.
- Ensure (a culture of) effective and constructive collaboration with all stakeholders and support company-wide initiatives
- Manage, inspire the accounting team and develop its capabilities